Monday, October 10, 2016

Fast Runner

Chippy was helping me to train for my big walk walking over 8 miles with me one day ... one of the pictures is when we were going over the bridge at 128 ... they are doing construction on it and Chippy had the great idea that he have a picture at it now and we can compare it to a picture when construction is done!  As part of training we did his first 5k!  He did an awesome job for someone who had never run before!  We were a little over 39 minutes ... he was a bit tired!

Last picture is after my big walk.  The kids brought in all their dollies and blankets and Wee M make me a picture. For about 24 hours the kids listened to EVERYTHING I said and I even got head and back rubs!  I'm thinking that the pain of the walk was worth it for two perfectly behaved munchkins!





1 comment:

  1. What a lucky mom to have kids who take such good care of you! That bed looks so comfortable, I'd like to crawl in! And good for Chippy doing his first 5K. He could do his second at the river run next year!

    ReplyDelete