Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ladies Man

It all started a few weeks ago when a card showed up in Chippy's back pack.  Didn't think too much about it until I realized the picture on the inside with rainbows and two kids holding hands wasn't really Chippy's style.  I asked who Alex was and found out it was a girl in his class.  Fast forward to this week when a picture, drawn by Chippy with the name Abby with hearts drawn around the name came home.  I asked what Alex thought of him drawing this for Abby, and he replied- don't worry - I made one for her, too!  







3 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! As Pa says, "Be like god......love 'em all," Chippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need him to school my three tall boys......cause Chippy seems to have something going on that they are missing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smooth Chippy.......very smooth!

    ReplyDelete